Education Business Partnership work in partnership with around 1,500 businesses whose involvement with their activities often supports their own Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goals. We help businesses to:
- attract applicants (into apprenticeships, graduate programmes or direct entry roles)
- address skills shortages
- inspire students to enter a career in their sector
- improve the employability skills of young people
- host work experience students
- gain feedback/insight from young people
In addition, involvement with EBP enables employers to improve employee engagement by offering volunteering opportunities as well as enhancing and developing employees’ skills through mentoring and coaching.